TOPDON TD300is an OBD II code reader specially designed for technicians to complete entry-level diagnostic tests. Featuring a classic design and backlit LCD display, this code reader provides technicians with an extremely efficient way to read and clear codes, turn off check engine lights, and check the I/M readiness status.
- FAST CODE RETRIEVAL: This entry-level code reader is specially designed for convenient code reading and clearing. It doesn€i¢t matter if you€i¢re unfamiliar with the codes detected, you can easily figure out problems with over 7000 code definitions included in the user manual.
- EASY AND SIMPLE DIAGNOSIS: Instead of manually selecting the vehicle model and year, this OBD II scanner can automatically retrieve the VIN for faster diagnosis. To save time checking the emission system, it also includes an I/M readiness status check.
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE: If your vehicle is uses CAN or OBD II protocols, this is a perfect choice for basic vehicle diagnosis. It works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles.
- HANDHELD CONVENIENCE: This portable code reader is designed to be compact and easy to carry. Additionally, there is no battery needed to power it. It uses power from the vehicle€i¢s 16-pin OBD II port.
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES: The TD300 comes with a worry-free 1-year warranty. If you ever have any questions, feel free to contact us.
12-month limited warranty.
US based hotline for technical support.
Display: Backlit LCD, 2-lines, 8 characters
Operating Temperature: 32„‰- 122 F
Storage Temperature: -4„‰-158„‰
Power: 10.0 to 15.5 Volts provided via vehicle battery
Dimensions: 4.7 x 2.6 x 0.83 inches
Net Weight: 0.45lb
Gross Weight: 0.50lb
1 * TD300 Code Reader
1 * User Manual
No software updates
Only English supported
Only for 12V vehicles