CarDAQ-M universal reprogramming Interface w/OBD2 cable and J2534-1, -2, and MegaCAN modules.
CarDAQ-M/Mega-CAN Bundle is the world’s only modular diagnostic and programming device designed to grow as the OEMs continue to release new features within their applications.
CarDAQ-M® is a high performanceJ2534-1 product for reprogramming. Use the OEM's software to do J2534 reprogramming with ALL makes.
CarDAQ-M® offers extra J2534-2 support that expands reprogramming beyond just Engine/Trans support for Ford, GM, Toyota, Volvo, BMW, and some others.
- Technicians can use CarDAQ-M® for Security Key systems/programming on Ford, GM, and Toyota vehicles.
J2534 OEM Diagnostics:
- Using the OEM's own software, CarDAQ-M® can do factory diagnostics with BMW ISTA, GM GDS2 & Tech2Win, Honda HDS, Toyota Techstream, Volkswagen/Audi ODIS, and Volvo VIDA.
- As J2534 continues to grow, the number of OEM’s offering a factory diagnostic solution will also grow.
- CAN Bus (capable of ISO 15765, GMLAN, J1939, and ISO14229)
- 2nd CAN (Dual or Single Wire)
- Ford SCP (J1850PWM)
- GM Class2 (J1850VPW)
- KWP2000 (ISO9141/14230)
- Chrysler SCI (J2610)
- And more!
- USB version 1.1 or higher
- Compliant to SAE J25344(Feb 2002) and SAE J2534-11(Dec 2004)
- Compliant to ISO 22900-11MVCI physical layer
- Programming voltage on J1962 pin 6, 9, 11, 12, 13, 14, or Aux
- Ground pins 9
Operating System Compatibility:
- Supports Windows Vista (32/64-bit), and Windows 7 (32/64-bit), Windows 8 (32/644-bit), Windows 10 (32/64-bit).
- Consult OE website for their PC requirements
Operating Voltage: 7 – 26 Volts
Size: 1.25”H x 7.5”D x 5.25”W
Operating Temperature: Commercial Range (0 C to +70 C)
- ISO22900 Compliant for GM's Tech2Win software