Eliminates refrigerant transfer from tank to cylinder to system. The cylinder with refrigerant is weighed before and after charging. Charge directly into the system or recover from the system.
- Digital electronic charging scales show the progress of the charge as it‘s happening, indicating when to close the valves and stop the charge. Works with any refrigerant in any system.
- Calibration standards traceable to NIST
- Removable control module on retractable 5′ coiled cord
- Mechanical overload protection and “OL” alert on LCD
- Industrial grade circuitry for long life performance
- Minus (-) reading shows weight removed from the platform
- Single point load cell strain gauge for long term stability and accuracy
- Programmable electronic charging scales have added capabilities for automated, faster and more economical charging.
- Simply program the charging weight and the valve will close automatically when the charge is complete.
- Mesh filter in charging module protects solenoid valve from debris
- Low flow triggers automatic hold to extend solenoid life
- Schrader valve prevents backflow through solenoid
- Charging accuracy is equal to scale accuracy +/- 0.25 oz.
- Solenoid valve with 400 psi maximum operating pressure differential (MOPD) allows metering broad range of refrigerants
- Made in the USA
- Convert standard 68802 and 68800 scales to programmable with upgrade kits 68804 and 68805.
- Each kit includes a charging module, power pack, instruction manual and larger carrying case to hold all parts.