The OBDCAN Elite is specially designed for home users as well as professional mechanics. Featuring a slim design and intuitive interface, the OBDCAN Elite supports all 10 modes of OBD II testing for a complete diagnosis. This allows you to read/clear DTCs, read data streams, retrieve VIN info, view I/M readiness, freeze-frame data, O2 sensor data and much more!
- Read and clear ABS and SRS Codes
- Erase codes & reset monitors, turn off Check Engine Light (MIL)
- "Data Stream" reads and displays live ECU/PCM data and stores freeze frame data
- "Read I/M Readiness Status" shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance
- "Read Live Data" will show a live data stream from the vehicle ECUs in a graphic (waveform) display
- "Read Freeze Frame Data" will allow the technician to view the vehicle€i¢s data PIDs at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected
- "O2 Sensor Test" shows the O2 sensor data in graphic display for troubleshooting
- With the On-Board Monitor Test, you can read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components and systems.
- Reading the Vehicle Information will display information such as the VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc
- "Modules Present" allows you to view the module IDs and communication protocols for OBD II modules in the vehicle
- "Component Test" will allow you to perform a leak test on the vehicle€i¢s EVAP system
Multiple Languages: English, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese
Free lifetime updates: connect the tool with PC, download the file and follow the steps to install updates.