Professional grade articulating swing arm tire changer with leverless mount head and high-performance BPS (Bead Press System) is the perfect choice for all OEM automotive and light truck wheels including difficult to mount stiff sidewall low-profile high-performance tires, deep drop center rims, and multi-ply commercial and industrial wheel applications. The unique design takes considerably less floor space compared to traditional tilt-back designs and utilizes an extremely rigid column and vertical arm with pneumatic locking and high-quality locking roller guides for long-lasting, smooth movement.
- Leverless Mount Head
- Provides simple fingertip activated demounting of high-performance low profile, stiff sidewall run flats and commercial use multi-ply tires up to 32” diameter and 12.5” wide.
- Standard Bead Press System
- Provides simple servicing of stiff sidewall tires and deep drop center rims. Dual bead press aids with drop-center tool save time and offer flexibility in multiple mounting methods.
- Self-Centering Turntable
- Self-centering turntable with 12-26” locking capacity, double rotation, and two speeds. The special geometry of the jaw tightening unit equipped with curved connecting rods ensures a constant locking force throughout different rim diameters while the steel rotating union reinforces the entire machine structure.
- Standard Wheel Lift
- The PTC20 comes standard with a pneumatic lift. With a lifting capacity of up to 185 lbs.
- Power Supply: 220VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1 ph + Air
- Rim Clamping Range: 12" – 26"
- Max. Tire Outside: 44" (1,110 mm)
- Max. Tire Width : 16" (405 mm)
- Bead Breaker Force: 6,395 lbf (2900 Kgf)
- Operating Pressure: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Gross Ship Weight: 1,014 lbs (460 Kg)