- The TOPDON ArtiBattery 101 uses advanced conductance measurement technology to test all 12V batteries in passenger cars and light trucks. It will accurately test battery health including voltage, cranking power, state of charge and more.
- READABLE TEST RESULTS: This battery tester displays 5 easy-to-understand battery test results; ‘Good Battery’ / ‘Good Battery, Needs Recharge’ / ‘Replace, Life Cycle’ / ‘Replace, Bad Cell’ / ‘Charge, Retest’. You can know the complete health status of any vehicle’s battery with one simple test.
- COMPREHENSIVE COVERAGE: The ArtiBattery 101 works on almost all battery types including Lead Acid, AGM Flat Plate, Spiral Plate, and Gel batteries for quick and accurate diagnosis. This tester also covers all battery system standards including CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE, and GB.
- SAFE & EASY TO USE: This battery analyzer is designed with reverse polarity protection to avoid damage to the battery or the tester.
In-Depth Battery Testing
Battery Test displays SOH (State of Health), SOC (State of Charge), Voltage, Current, Rating, and analysis results on the LCD screen.
Different Battery Test Results Explained:
1. Good Battery: The battery is in good condition
2. Good, Recharge: It’s a good battery with low current, recharge it before next use;
3. Replace: The battery is almost or already broken, and you should replace the battery;
4. Bad Cell, Replace: The battery is broken, internally damaged or has short circuit and it’s time to replace the battery;
5. Charge-Retest: Unstable battery should be recharged and retested to avoid errors. If the same test result appears again, the battery is regarded as damaged. Replace the battery.
Cranking System Test:
1.Select cranking test and start the engine when prompted, then tester will automatically complete the test;
2. The tester will display the result including actual cranking voltage and actual cranking time;
3.If cranking voltage is lower than 9.6V, the cranking system is regarded as abnormal;
4.If cranking voltage is higher than 9.6V, the cranking system is OK.
Charging System Test:
Charging Voltage: Normal – the generator output is normal, no problems detected;
Charging Voltage: Low – check the drive belt of the generator and the connection between generator and battery, or follow the manufacturer’s guidelines to eliminate the generator fault;
Charging Voltage: High – replace the generator assembly or a regulator to avoid battery damage;
No Voltage Output – check the generator connection and the belt;
Diode Test – there is at least one diode that is damaged if the ripple voltage is too high.
English, Russian, Spanish, French, Italian, German
Voltage test range: 8-16 VDC
Display: 220*176 LCD
Acid-proof plastic with silica gel buttons
CCA: Cold Cranking Amps (Range: 100~2000)
BCI: Battery Council International (100~2000)
CA: Cranking Amps (100~2000)
MCA: Marine Cranking Amps (100~2000)
JIS: Japan Industrial Standard (26A17~245H52)
DIN: German Auto Industry Committee (100~1400)
IEC: Internal Electrical Technical Commission (100~1400)
EN: European Automobile Industry Association (100~2000)
SAE: Society of Automotive Engineers (100~2000)
GB: China National Standard (30Ah~200Ah)
1* Main Unit
1* User Manual