As the successor to the VT36, the brand new VT37 is the ideal tool for DIYers, technicians, and front counter workers. The tool is designed to activate, read and service all major OEM & aftermarket sensor brands, as well as perform vehicle-specific TPMS relearn procedures. Quarterly updates allow for the newest TPMS sensors to be added to the tool effortlessly. Whether it’s stored in a glove compartment or toolbox, the VT37 is the perfect partner for servicing TPMS.
- Activate and display all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, and battery status etc.
- Comprehensive make, model, year specific relearn procedures, with instructions, built-in
- Activate, read and service all major OEM & aftermarket sensor brands
- Program over 20 aftermarket sensor brands
- Search TPMS sensor replacement part numbers